Order Changes and Cancellations
Orders entered through our website cannot be amended after completing the order payment and confirmation. To cancel your order please contact Customer Services.
Our returns policy will depend on your region.
SELECT YOUR LOCATION:
North, Central and South America
Contact our Claims Department at 800-818-7243 x6132 or email@example.com
General Returns Policy
- All returned copies must have been purchased from Sage US.
- Shortage and/or damage claims must be reported to Sage within 30 days of delivery.
- The original invoice, or documentation with the original invoice number, ISBN, and quantity returned must accompany all books being returned.
- Credit for eligible returns will be issued at invoiced price.
- Returns must be in their original new, undamaged, unopened/sealed, and saleable condition. Sage reserves the right to determine saleable condition.
- Shrink-wrapped books, bundles, digital access codes, software, CDs, videos, or any other electronic media, are returnable only if unopened.
- Return freight charges are the customer's responsibility.
Non-returnable items include:
- Products not purchased directly from Sage US.
- Books that have been out of print for more than 180 days.
- Products not in their original, unopened, and resalable condition.
- Opened shrink-wrapped books, bundles, digital access codes, software, CDs, videos or any other previously sealed products.
- Books purchased on a non-returnable basis.
- Used books
- Counterfeit books
Individuals, corporations, hospitals, governments, libraries, and non-profit organizations have thirty (30) days from the date of purchase to return items in saleable condition.
Returns from college stores, retail bookstores, wholesalers, resellers, national accounts, national and regional associations, and international customers will be accepted for twelve (12) months from original invoice date, and up to 180 days after a title is declared out of print.
Exam copies must be returned in saleable condition. Return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. For your protection, we recommend using a traceable shipping method or insured Parcel Post.
2500 Conejo Spectrum St.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Freight Charges: Return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. For your protection, we recommend using a traceable shipping method or insured Parcel Post
Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East
If your order arrives damaged, or you receive the incorrect book, you can return it for exchange or refund within 30 days of receipt, and we will pay return postage.
If you ordered the wrong book, decide it is not suitable, or simply wish to cancel your order, you may also return it – in mint condition – within 30 days of receipt, but you will be responsible for return postage.
Please be aware that to be considered in mint condition the following products: Paperback & eBook, Paperback & Interactive eBook and Slim Pack, have to be returned with the shrink wrap intact.
In all cases, please contact Customer Services.
You can cancel your order as long as the books have not been dispatched. If we have already charged your credit card, we will arrange for your card to be refunded. If your order has already been dispatched, you may return it – please see Refunds Policy above.