As with all big projects there are a few loose ends, some of which are listed below. We are working on resolving these in the next few weeks.
- For now, readers will no longer see suggested search terms while typing in the main search bar.
- For institutional administrators, the Holdings Report feature will be temporarily unavailable for two to three months.
- In-line graphics and figures on article pages may appear oversized or low resolution. Use the figure and media menu or view the or PDF version of the article for better display.
- Fixes and continued improvements to accessibility tagging, after which the site will be re-audited and the SAGE Journals VPAT updated
- On the All issues or Browse by year pages, the label “In progress” is displaying for multiple issues rather than just the latest open issue.